“Pinui Binui” projects are the ones in which apartment owners are temporarily evacuated from their apartments, so that the buildings may be demolished and rebuilt. The owners then return to new apartments in the new building. The contractor pays all costs for demolition, construction, relocating apartment owners and renting their temporary homes during construction. In exchange, the contractor adds new apartments in the building.
Plottage: 5 748 ft2 (534 m2)
Building area: 27 220 ft2 (2 529 m2)
Number of apartments: 23
The value of the apartments in the building is increased and the owners receive a new, larger and safer apartment than the one they previously had. This beautifies the city and adds more apartments to the market.
View from the terrace:
Each resident in the building is receiving:
- Apartment in new building with area not less than his previous apartment
- Modern elevator
- Parking spaces
- Garden landscaping
- Lobby and the stairway intercom system
- Garbage room
- Bike and stroller room
- Shopping center
2nd — 7th floor plan:
8th floor plan:
9th floor plan:
Participation in the project:
- Design and project management.
- Preparing and applying for building permit.
- Co-operation with engineers and customers.
- Preparation of detailed working plans (sewage water, electricity, ceilings).
- Interior design, preparation of detailed plans of developments.
- 3D visualization.
- Creating Video.